In our experience, this is not always true for the companies we help.
From sales enablement, road mapping, progress reporting, all the way to #emailmarketing and #marketingautomation the Tools of Choice 2021 from the Product Marketing Alliance has everything you need – and a whole lot more. 🔨
We do love this infographic and refer to it often.
An important point to note though is, many tech apps and tools are now multifunctional, or support #integrations to complimentary apps. Meaning, there is no need for any organisation to have a bloated tech stack, and yet often the ambitious young companies we help tend to be operating on a bloated stack when we first talk to them.
A bloated tech stack drains a company because
- not only are you paying twice for similar functionality in different tools
- you have probably lost precious resources training and onboarding team members on to tools they do not need
- most significantly we often find that hidden in a bloated #techstack lies a wealth of value which #companyowners are unaware of, and not putting to us.
Call for an audit today to
- ensure you are using the best tool (for your specific needs) for each task
- ensure you are getting the most out of the #technology your organisation has invested in.
- identify areas in your stack which continue to waste your funds and other resources